The Hit List is a weekly podcast that helps you explore your moods and find the best way to deal with them.
The The Hit List is a blog that offers advice on how to let go of your problems. It includes tarot readings, meditation, and other ways to relax.
Stressed? Tense? You have so many knots in your shoulders that it’s like a knitting convention up there? You can’t recall the last time you laughed aloud (and no, texting “LOL” while grimacing at your phone does not qualify!)
The Tarot Lady’s Ultimate Guide to Relaxing, De-Stressing, and Letting All the Bullsh*t Go seems like just what you need.
Set aside an hour or two tonight, or any night, to complete the following:
1. First and foremost, ensure that the children are busy and out of your hair. Give them a copy of Tarot for Kids or tell them to go watch Tarot Story Hour while you have some alone time. Tell them to do something productive like fold clothes, walk the dog, or study how to run for the US Senate. Whatever.
2. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Turn up the volume on those songs. If you need to let go of some pent-up rage, I suggest this playlist. If you want to fully relax and melt into a puddle of serenity goo, try THIS one.
3. Somewhere, it’s always 5 o’clock! I suggest pouring a glass of Pinot Noir 2019 from The Pinot Project. If you don’t want to drink alcohol, I recommend limeade on ice. So energizing!
4. It all begins in your thoughts. Relax with some restorative yoga or Yoga Nidra (yoga-style napping) to relax and let all that mental chatter drift away. Jessamyn Stanley’s 8-Minute Yoga for Self-Enjoy is a wonderful 8-minute practice that I love.
5. Decluttering is a wonderful method to feel more at ease right away. Now, listen to me out! “Theresa, this sounds like a tedious job, not a pleasant evening, you lied to me, you terrible wench!!!” I know, I know. However, give it a shot. Begin with a tiny section. De-clutter one bookshelf, your desk, or even your bedroom’s bedside table. Ahhhh. There is an immediate sense of calm. (I like collecting trinkets, unusual candles, and plastic toy hippos, among other things.) Even a pack rat like me has to admit that it feels great to have more room. Your mental space is created by the amount of room you have in your house.)
6. Dim the lights and light a calming candle. Perhaps one with David Bowie’s visage on it, or one dedicated to your Patron Saint. Is there anything dragging you down that you’d want to get rid of? Put it on a teeny-tiny piece of paper and toss it into the fire. It should be burned away.
7. Your children or spouse are already bothering you and need your assistance? Inform them that your home is charmed, and that if you remain absolutely quiet for one hour, a magical prize will emerge. However, one little peek and the prize is gone for good.
8. Now let’s get down to business, and by business, I mean cookies with bacon and chocolate chips. Here’s how to make my own recipe. Alternatively, order your favorite food through an app and have it delivered to you.
9. If you’re already engrossed in a fantastic Netflix program, keep watching. Lupin isn’t going to watch himself! Doodle within The Tarot Coloring Book if you want some screen-free leisure time. So relaxing.
10. Write down three blessings in your life before going to bed—things that offer you pleasure, hope, comfort, happiness, or simply make you feel 5% less stabby. Taking time to focus on thankfulness may seem mundane or unimaginative, yet it works. You do you, and your secret is safe with me if you need an additional gob of cookie dough to achieve an attitude of appreciation.
I wish you a relaxing evening.
As an entrepreneur, writer, podcaster, mother of two children, and caregiver, I understand how difficult it is to carve out time for yourself.
When you’re maxing and relaxing, though, your smiles, calm vibes, and good mental health will help everyone around you. It’s a gift to yourself as well as others.
Tonight should be all about you.
In solidarity, I’m raising my bacon cookie to you.
PS: On September 21, Tarot for Kids will be released globally. Pre-order the deck today to get a companion guide as well as a chance to win a fantastic prize! The Tarot for Kids deck is an excellent gift for children aged 8 and above… should keep them engaged, happy, and amused so they don’t disturb you Perhaps for one whole glorious hour. Thank you very much!
That milkweed pod is being milked by these guys!
Season 3 of ‘Succession’: Everything We Know is a must-see.
How to Get the Most Out of a Booster Shot is the topic.
This is something I’d want to see: The treatment of women who “dared to be different” is criticized in “The Mad Women’s Ball.”
The Eyes of Tammy Faye is both loving and traumatic for Jay Bakker.
Your Guide To Politely Declining Alcohol explains how to argue for your right to not party.
These are fantastic: With these Tarot Candles, you may give yourself a really unique reading.
Because they don’t give a damn: Instagram is wreaking havoc on teen girls’ mental health, and Facebook is keeping mum about it.
Listen in as Jeanna Kadlec discusses astrology and writing with me on Astrology Bytes.
Jeanna’s excellent self-paced course Astrology For Writers will be released shortly. You’re going to love this if you’re a writer or an astrologer (or both like me!).
Good to know: Having Sleep Issues? Here are six different women’s perspectives on restless nights.
This article from Mind Body Green is fantastic: 10 Simple Ways To Cleanse Your Tarot Cards & Why You Should.
Liz Worth has done it once again! Avoiding Tarot Scams on Social Media is a must-read for tarot readers and customers.
What Your Venus Sign Can Teach You About Love, Money, and Relationships
Is love on the horizon? Date Lab: They were both enthralled by the subject of astrology. Would the stars align in their favor?
This seems to be fantastic: The Well-Loved House: Creating Colorful, Comfortable, and Dramatic Homes
Vanderbilt: The Rise and Fall of an American Dynasty is a fascinating book.
The Perfect Day to Boss Up: A Hustler’s Guide to Building Your Empire is a book written by Rick Ross.
Tarot For Kids is coming at you in THREE DAYS! Pre-order yours now and get a fantastic free bonus! In addition, everyone who pre-orders will be put into a prize. Fourteen fortunate winners will each get an extra copy of the deck, as well as a reading with me! Yay!
Do you want to improve your intuition as a tarot reader? No Questions Asked Tarot: The book you’ve been waiting for is here: Mastering the Art of Intuitive Reading.
I’ve got you covered if you like to listen to your tarot lessons: No Questions Asked Tarot: The audiobook version of Mastering the Art of Intuitive Reading is available.
The fun, simple way to study astrology is with Astrology for Real Life: A Workbook for Beginners (A No B.S. Guide for the Astro-Curious). The ideal place to begin for complete beginners!
Shaheen Miro’s The Uncommon Tarot: A Contemporary Reimagining of an Ancient Oracle is a stunning deck. The accompanying book was written by myself.
If you find it difficult to relax, I have the ideal solution: The Tarot Coloring Book – tranquility now!
Have you been depressed by the news? Tarot For Troubled Circumstances is a soothing book packed with rituals, magic, tarot, and survival advice to help you get through the toughest of times.
Become a member of my Patreon Community! Extended card of the day interpretations, astrological nuggets, communal tarot practice, political astrology, early looks at horoscopes, Hot Dates…and more are all available. Higher levels get access to live courses, prior class replays, mentorship, and other benefits.
What I’m Appreciative Of:
Friendships with writers
Necklaces with magnets
Sushi restaurant in the neighborhood
Theme music for 9/18/21:
Lil Nas X’s That’s What I Want
Theresa, I wish you all the best.
The Tarot Lady 2021 | Theresa Reed
pictures from a personal collection and stock photography (House of Divine Style).
The the tarot lady instagram is a blog that discusses the cards and their meanings. It also includes posts about astrology, healing, meditation, and more.
- solar eclipse tarot spread 2021
- the tarot lady youtube
- tarot card website
- tarot readers instagram
- leo tarotscope